This site is all about building faith. It’s about removing rust and replacing it with the pure stuff. It’s designed to be a positive and uplifting place to come and feel the peace of our Savior as we learn how to let Him heal the damage we’ve undergone either by our own doing or the doing of someone else.
In this process of searching for rust to remove we will of necessity hit some topics that strike a few nerves with people. It’s all part of the process. But just cause we dive into something sensitive doesn’t mean we have to bring down the general positive tenor of the site by the way we discuss it. Remember, the goal is to build and uplift, not tear down and destroy.
So with that said here are a couple thoughts/guidelines to follow:
- Please contribute comments and questions which will help lift the people who come and read what’s here. We’re all in this together and I’m by no means an authority on anything. Just a guy who needs help cleaning off the same rust as everyone else.
- Sincere seekers of knowledge are welcome! Ask questions. Search for answers. And please do it in a way that can be uplifting and faith promoting to everyone else who happens upon these pages.
- Feel free to send me an email if you have thoughts about a particular subject or questions you think would contribute to the purposes of this site. Happy to discuss and respond.
- If you can’t find a way to say that thing you really want to say so that it can help build the faith of other readers and myself, then please abandon the thought. We’ve all been there. And it can be tough to do. But it’s so worth it. And you may find that it helps you build your own faith and happiness in the process.
- Please let me know if there’s someone who just can’t let it be. I’ll do the best I can to pay attention to the responses being generated, but I may not see them all. I’m happy to try and step in if it means we can keep a positive and uplifting atmosphere here in these pages.
Whelp! That should just about do it. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know.
Oh! And thank you so much for reading an being part of this journey to clean out a little more rust in our lives and the world around us. 🙂